If you’ve been to a baby shower before, you’ve likely played Baby Shower Bingo.
It’s one of the most popular games, and for good reason.
For starters, many guests probably already know how to play Bingo, so there’s no real learning curve.
Plus it’s simple, doesn’t take up too much time, and all your guests can participate.
If Baby Shower Bingo is on the agenda at your baby shower, you’re gonna love these free printables.
Baby Shower Gift Bingo
This version of Gift Bingo requires a bit more guest participation and takes up a little more time than traditional Bingo.
For that reason, I recommend it for smaller, more intimate baby showers.
Unlike traditional Bingo, guests receive blank Bingo cards and have to fill them out themselves.
Learn how to play by following the instructions beneath the images of the blank Bingo cards.
Download Gift Bingo Cards
I created 4 different color schemes for you to choose from.
To download, just click the “Gimme this!” button under the design you like best.
Then print as many copies as you need for your baby shower.
Remember that game cards print 2 to a sheet.
So you’ll only need to print 1/2 as many copies as you have guests.
Also, I recommend printing on card stock. Regular printer paper is flimsy and more difficult for your guests to manage.
Note: If none of these styles tickle your fancy, check out our premium collections for more options.
BROWSE OUR PREMIUM GAME DESIGNS
If you like our free games, you’ll love our premium collection. Browse the shop below.
What you need to Play
☑️ Blank Baby Shower Bingo Cards – Print one for each guest.
☑️ A pen for each guest – A pen guests can use to fill in their bingo squares.
☑️ Something to mark the Bingo squares – A marker, highlighter, sticker (or something similar) guests can use to mark a Bingo square.
☑️ Mama-to-be ready to open gifts – This is the perfect game to play while mom opens gifts.
How to Play
- Print the blank Baby Shower Bingo Cards. (TIP: print on card stock)
- Bingo cards print 2 to a page, so cut them out and make sure you have 1 for each guest.
- Hand blank cards and pens to guests before mom-to-be starts opening gifts.
- Instruct guests to fill out Bingo squares with the items they think mom will receive. They can include items they saw on her registry.
Once everyone’s filled out their Bingo squares, it’s time for the game to begin!
Once the game starts:
- Now have mama open gifts.
- As she opens each gift, guests will look for that item on their Bingo card.
- Give guests time to find that word on their card and if it’s one of the words they wrote down, they’ll place an “X” over the word. For example, let’s say mom opens her first gift and it’s a pack of onesies. Every guest who wrote “onesies” on their Bingo card, will mark that square.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until the first person yells Bingo!
To win, someone must get 5 squares in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).
Traditional Baby Shower Bingo
I prefer traditional Baby Shower Bingo for larger groups.
Having guests fill in Bingo Cards when you have a large group can take a lot longer.
Traditional Bingo skips that part and lets guests get straight into playing the game.
Instructions for how to play are beneath the image of the Bingo card.
NOTE: There are 26 Unique Bingo Cards included in this game pack. Your file download will be 15 Pages.
What you need to play Traditional Bingo
☑️ Baby Shower Bingo Cards – Print one for each guest. Again, card stock is sturdier and will be easier for guests to use.
☑️ Something to mark the Bingo squares – A highlighter, sticker, or marker can be used to mark a Bingo square.
☑️ A master copy of a Bingo card with the squares cut out – Print an extra Bingo card and cut out squares.
☑️ A bowl or bag to keep the squares in – Pull the cut bingo squares out of a bowl/bag during the game.
How to Play
- Print the Baby Shower Bingo Cards. (TIP: print on card stock)
- Bingo cards print 2 to a page, so cut them out.
- Print an extra bingo card for yourself.
- Cut the squares out of your bingo card.
- Put the bingo squares in a hat or bowl.
- Draw the squares out one at a time and read them to your guests.
- Give them time to find that word on their card and place an “X” over the word.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until someone yells Bingo!
To win, someone must get 5 words in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally).
Want more free baby shower games?
Game time can be one of the most important parts of your baby shower.
It’s a time when guests get to mingle, interact, and and participate in the shower as a group.
That’s why it’s important to choose baby shower games that don’t suck.
Baby Shower Bingo is sure to be a crowd favorite, but if you want more game ideas and printables, check out our games and activities section.